Thursday, March 05, 2015

Highlight of my summer

My summer highlight is camping with my mum, my little brother, Liam, my aunty and cousin. on the first day we set up everything at the camp site and then we went down to a river that was near by. We swam in the river for a while and then we went back up.  We had dinner and went to sleep. We stayed there for two nights. On the last night we saw a possum at our friends camp and then we went back to our camp and then we saw a possum at our camp! Then we heard a More pork in the tree that was next to our tent. We tried to find it, but it was hiding. We lay awake for a while and then we heard it move to a tree on the other side of the camp site. It was very exciting for my cousin Mackenzie, Because she had never seen a More pork before.
                                                                   It was fun camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment