Monday, May 12, 2014

Beach

Beach


Wizzzzzzzzz, splash!
My line cast out for the third time. Zip! I wound my line in and just as suspected, the bait had disappeared.    
My dad came up to me, laughing. he showed me his bait. it was only skeletons. there must be piranhas in there he laughed.


I sighed and went back to fishing. The only thing we had caught today was a crab and a clam.
Laura, my friend, Sophie from Rotorua, little sister, was  continuing her unsuccessful plan on catching the little cockabullys on the rocks.


I was trying to find out the mystery of the disappearing bait. so far, I’m not having any luck.
I decided to annoy Laura, so I threw all her bait in the water. Laura threw a fit and jumped in the water. Splash! No one took any notice of her, so I watched the cockabullys devorer the bait. They never get caught I thought. that means….. That they are the ones stealing the bait! I’m glad that I found out the mystery.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paige,
    I love reading your stories. It is great to see them on here so I can read them all the time.
    I love you Paige.
    From
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige,
    I love reading your stories. It is great to see them on here so I can read them all the time.
    I love you Paige.
    From
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did laura really jump in the water?paige from sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. made that up. but it would be cool eh?

      Delete
  4. did laura really jump in the water? paige from sophie

    ReplyDelete