Monday, May 12, 2014

Flaxrock




Wow I said as I entered flax rock. The walls loomed over me like a flower looming over a ant. I watched the other people climb. it looked tiring. If I had some wings I would fly up there, put some doughnuts up there and mostly everyone will get to the top.


I went over to Mr Fords wall. This must be the hardest wall I thought, as I looked up. While I was watching Josiah climb, I noticed that John had climbed to the top. wow I breathed, he must be related to a monkey or a spider Mr Ford said.
When it was my turn, Mr Ford harnessed me on and I walked to the wall. At first I was going up smoothly, but then I slowed down a bit and I started to struggle. Come on, one more rock Mr Ford urged me on.
I tried to remember what I did last time I climbed but I guess my brain was having a coffee break, because I suddenly felt like a new climber.
I looked up. I saw another rock. I reached my hand up and grabbed it.  Come on Mr Ford encouraged me.  Can I come down now I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment